The 2019 GenYYC Legacy Project will award two (2) $25,000 grants.
Before submitting an application to the GenYYC Legacy Projects Grant, please ensure your project meets the following eligibility criteria:
- Project proposals must be developed in partnership with a GenYYC participant(s). GenYYC participant(s) are responsible to champion the project and be involved in developing the proposal and pitch.
- Projects must involve a qualified donee.
- All projects must be executed, on or before December 31 of the year after the grant was awarded.
(Ex: projects funded in November 2019 must be completed and funds used on or before December 31, 2020)
Projects will be considered on the following:
- Viability and feasibility of the project – overall feeling that the project can be completed on time and on budget based on the level of detail outlined in the proposal and the operational capacity of the primary organization proposing the project to complete the work.
- Clarity regarding the specific challenge your project aims to address and how the project will positively impact the community, people, and organizations involved.
- Ability of the project to engage GenYYC members and support tangible, grassroots action in community.
- The “permanency potential” of the project – is this a project that will have a lasting impact and will be forever visible in community?
How do I apply for a Legacy Project Grant?
Step 1 – Connect with us to discuss your project
Apply by 11:59pm, September 30, 2019