The GenYYC application process is a unique format that seeks to uncover each applicants’ interests, values and passions. It allows for each person to inject aspects of their personality, their individual flair and creativity. We do this with intention – to create space for different views, perspectives and ways of being and doing.
Applications for the 2020 program are now closed. Admissions are accepted June 1 – September 30.
- Program Orientation – this event kick starts the program year and will help participants to start off on the right foot and meet their cohort.
- Task Force events – there will be 11 task force events planned each year. The format and duration of these events will vary.
- Leadership Up Close Luncheon series – There will be approximately 4-6 luncheons scheduled each year.
- Reflection Salons – there will be 4 Reflection salons each year
- Year end reception – this is a social event celebrating the work and achievements over the past year